Fannie Mae is sponsored by the U.S. government and offers new financing options to help make housing more affordable for all Americans. Golden Empire Mortgage is now approved to offer this exciting program directly to you. Homepath is a special new home loan designed to finance the sale of Fannie Mae’s current real-estate owned (REO) properties across the country.
If you have already been shopping for a home, you may have experienced many buyers competing for the same properties you are placing offers on. With Fannie Mae’s Homepath Financing you can be aggressive with your offers and stand out above the crowd, while maintaining a comfortable and affordable monthly payment.
Fannie Mae Homepath Mortgage Loan Highlights:
- Low down payment and flexible mortgage terms (fixed-rate, adjustable rate, or interest only)
- Down payment (at least 3 percent) can be funded by the borrower’s own savings; a gift, a grant, or a loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer.
- No lender-requested appraisal
- No mortgage insurance
- Expanded seller contributions for closing costs allowed
- Available for primary residences, second homes and investment properties
- Many condo project requirements are waived
The Fannie Mae Homepath Mortgage Loan Program is designed for homes that are currently owned by Fannie Mae and are move-in ready.
If you are interested in applying for a Fannie Mae Homepath Mortgage Loan please feel free to apply through our easy online application section or contact us directly at (909) 456-1462.