The SFF program provides qualified homebuyers with a partial or full rebate (conditional grant) of the school facility fees paid by the home builder. While the amount varies according to school district and square footage of the home, the average rebate is approximately $5,100.
- Borrower Requirements:
- You must be a first-time homebuyer, which is defined as someone who has not owned and occupied a home in the past three years.
- You must intend to occupy the home for at least five years. Your income must be less than the allowable SFF income limits.
- Property Requirements:
- The property must be a new construction home.
- The building permit must have been issued after January 2002.
- Manufactured housing must meet eligibility requirements